Tuesday, March 15, 2005

DeWalt - More Power - Hoo Hoo

I had thought about replacing my Black and Decker cordless driver for a couple of years now. It is underpowered, has a keyed chuck, and the battery doesn't hold a charge very well. So, I finally broke down and spent the money on a DeWalt for $130. When it comes to power tools, the old adage seems to apply, "You get what you pay for." This baby has plenty of power, a keyless chuck (of course), a battery charger, and 2 batteries - all neatly packaged in a durable carrying case. After only 1 hour to fully charge the battery, I was wielding my new "bad boy" - drilling a hole in the floor to re-route my computer cable and fastening clips to hold a drywall patch. Now, the challenge will be to find enough projects to allow me to open the case. For now, I'm satisfied in knowing that I have a tool that will perform as required - whenever that next project comes around. Hoo Hoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home